Ziploc® Brand ANGRY BIRDS Offer
Official Terms & Conditions
$5 e-Movie Cash® Certificate Towards a Movie Ticket to see ANGRY BIRDS with receipt submission of purchase of two (2) participating Ziploc® Products
Sponsor: S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc., 1525 Howe Street, Racine, WI 53403.
How to Participate: Purchase any two (2) participating Ziploc® brand products identified below (“Ziploc® Products”) in a single transaction between 4/1/16 and 6/3/16 at a retailer selling Ziploc® Products (hereafter, “Eligible Purchase”) and you will be eligible to receive a $5 e-Movie Cash® Certificate towards a movie ticket to see ANGRY BIRDS (subject to compliance with these Official Terms & Conditions). Valid towards in-theater purchases only. To submit proof of an Eligible Purchase and claim a $5 e-Movie Cash® Certificate towards a movie ticket to see ANGRY BIRDS, take the following actions to redeem via upload on the Website:
1. Place a checkmark on your receipt next to the retailer’s name/logo, eligible products(s) purchased, date and time of purchase and receipt total.
2. Scan or take a picture of the original, dated receipt from your Eligible Purchase. Picture cannot exceed 5mb in size and must be a JPEG file if scanned.
3. Visit www.ZiplocAngryBirdsMovie.com (the “Website”) between 12:00:00am (midnight) Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on 4/1/16 and 11:59:59pm PST on 6/10/16 (hereafter, “Redemption Period”) and upload your receipt (hereafter, your “Receipt Submission”) in accordance with the on-screen instructions. After upload of your Receipt Submission you will receive an on- screen confirmation of your submission, followed by a reply email. By submitting your receipt you agree to receive responses about this Offer. The reply email will notify you of the status of your Receipt Submission. You will receive either a code to receive your ticket to ANGRY BIRDS or an error message why the Receipt Submission could not be processed. Once you have a code, visit www.ZiplocAngryBirdsMovie.com and follow all on-screen prompts and instructions to enter and submit your code and any other required information. Code expires on June 30, 2016.
4. In return, you will receive an e-Movie Cash® Certificate (“Certificate”) as described below, which will constitute one (1) $5 e-Movie Cash® towards the purchase of a ticket to see ANGRY BIRDS:
a. You will be presented with an Adobe version of the actual Certificate to print out.
b. You will also receive an email confirmation with a link to the Adobe version of the Certificate.
5. Download and print your Certificate, and present it at any participating theater in the 50 U.S./D.C. towards a movie ticket to see ANGRY BIRDS. For a list of participating theaters, see www.emoviecash.com/locator.
6. The Certificate can be printed only one (1) time for up to seven (7) calendar days after you have received a confirmation email, but in no event later than June 30, 2016, or until ANGRY BIRDS is no longer in theaters, whichever comes first. You will no longer be able to print your Certificate after seven (7) calendar days from the date of the confirmation email, after June 30, 2016, or after ANGRY BIRDS is no longer in theaters, whichever comes first.
7. You must present your Certificate at a participating theater no later than June 30, 2016, or until ANGRY BIRDS is no longer in theaters, whichever comes first, or it will be deemed void and ineligible for admission.
All Receipt Submissions must be received by 11:59:59 pm PST on 6/10/16. Be sure to keep a copy of your Receipt Submission for your records. Proof of sending a Receipt Submission will not be deemed as proof of receipt. If your Receipt Submission does not comply with the requirements herein, you will receive an error email message.
Certificates may only be used for movie tickets that are for ANGRY BIRDS at participating theaters and no other movie and/or theatrical release. Enter your code on the Website by June 30, 2016 or until ANGRY BIRDS is no longer in theaters, whichever comes first to receive your Certificate towards a movie admission at participating theaters. Theatrical release and engagement dates subject to change without notice. All Certificates not printed within seven (7) calendar days will be considered lost and cannot be replaced or refunded. Lost, misplaced, damaged or expired Certificates will not be replaced or refunded. Codes and Certificates must be used by the stated expiration date. Print out your Certificate and go to a participating theater to purchase a ticket with the Certificate or go online to purchase a ticket and apply the Certificate. Please visit www.emoviecash.com/locator for a list of participating theaters.
Limit of two (2) Receipt Submissions per email address/person and one (1) Receipt Submission per receipt.
Participating Ziploc® Brand Products: All Ziploc® Brand products.
Eligibility: Offer open to legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia, individuals eighteen (18) years of age or older as of date of participation. Void where prohibited. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Employees of S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc. (“Sponsor”), their immediate family members (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and the “steps” of each) and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter. No substitutions or case redemptions will be made, except that Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute an item of equal or greater value if the Certificate should become unavailable for any reason. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Ziploc® Brand ANGRY BIRDS Offer (the “Offer”), including but not limited to a Participant’s (defined below) eligibility or the validity of any Certificate request or proof of purchase submitted in connection therewith.
General: Use of Certificate is subject to all terms, conditions and policies of TPG Rewards, Inc. and of the theater at which you present the Certificate for admission. By participating in this Offer, you represent that you have read these Official Terms & Conditions, and that you agree to abide by and be bound by them. Sponsor may terminate or modify the terms of this Offer at any time at its sole discretion.
Liability Disclaimer: By participating in this Offer, each participant (“Participant”) (or his/her parent or legal guardian if a Participant is legally deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) (“Minor”) agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, TPG Rewards Inc., Columbia TriStar Marketing Group, Inc., and Rovio, Inc., and their respective subsidiaries, affiliated companies, suppliers, distributors, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all claims, damage and liability of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in this Offer and the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of the Certificate, and assumes all liability in connection therewith. The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical, production, human or other errors in any printing or advertising related to the Offer, or in the administration of this Offer. Furthermore, the Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Offer, and assume no responsibility for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized use of any website associated with the Offer.
The Released Parties are not responsible for errors, failures or delays of any kind that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of Receipt Submission or Certificate requests. The Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to Participant’s or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Offer or downloading materials from or use of any website associated with this Offer. Sponsor is further not responsible for, and is not making any, warranties, representations or guarantees, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Certificate, including by not limited to is quality, condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
Disputes: Except where prohibited, each Participant (or parent or legal guardian if participant is a Minor) agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Offer or any Certificate shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Racine County, Wisconsin; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Offer, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) to the extent allowed by law, no Participant will be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant (or parent or legal guardian if participant is a Minor) hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Terms & Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the Participants and Sponsor in connection with the Offer, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Wisconsin or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of laws of any jurisdiction other than Wisconsin.
Privacy Notice: Any personal information provided is subject to the Privacy Notice stated on http://privacy.scjbrands.com/en-us.
Unless stated otherwise, all trademarks are registered trademarks of S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc. and/or its related entities. All rights reserved.
Motion Picture Artwork ©2016 Rovio Animation Ltd. Angry Birds and all related properties, titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Rovio Entertainment Ltd and Rovio Animation Ltd and are used with permission. All rights reserved.